Breakouts and Clogged Pores
How to wash your make-up brushes
Now that we have determined that it is super important to clean your brushes – here’s the right way to do it.
You will need:
• A shallow bowl
• Synergy Cleansing Soap Bar
• Your sink
• A lint free cloth
- Begin by running your brushes under lukewarm water, rinsing out all of the residual makeup. Try to focus on the actual bristles while avoiding the part of the brush where handle meets the head, as this can loosen the glue over time
- Fill a bowl with lukewarm water and a Synergy Face Bar, and gently swirl your brush tip in the water. If you need to, you can also swirl the brush in the palm of your hand to work up a lather.
- Rinse the brush tip under running water once again. Repeat steps two and three until the water runs clear from the brush,
- Use a cloth to wipe your brush clean, reshaping the bristles as you go.
- Lay your brushes flat on a cloth to dry.