SEARCH YOUR AILMENT HERE
[ivory-search id=”22950″ title=”Default Search Form”] [google-translator]
Skin types include normal, oily, dry, and sensitive. Some people also have a combination of skin types in different areas of their skin.
Your skin type can change over time. For example, younger people are more likely than older people to have a normal skin type.
Skin types vary depending upon factors such as:
- Water content, which affects your skin’s comfort and elasticity
- Oil (lipid) content, which affects your skin’s softness
- Sensitivity level
- Oily skin can produce:
- Enlarged pores
- Dull or shiny, thick complexion
- Blackheads, pimples, or other blemishes
Oiliness can change depending upon the time of year or the weather. Oily skin can be caused or made worse by:
- Puberty or other hormonal imbalances
- Exposure to heat or too much humidity
To take care of oily skin:
- Wash your skin no more than twice a day and after you perspire heavily.
- Use a gentle cleanser and don’t scrub.
- Don’t pick, pop, or squeeze pimples. This prolongs healing time.
- Use products labeled as “noncomedogenic.” They tend not to clog pores.
Suggested Annique Products
Face Facts Cleanser – Face Facts Moisuriser SPF 8 – Charcoal Mud Masque – Charcoal Soap Bar – Skin Detox – Q10 Therapy – OptiFlora
And by the way